Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]

Правила на форума

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 13 мнения ] 
Автор Съобщение
МнениеПубликувано на: 14 Юни 2006 19:16 
Скучаещ

Благодарил: 0 пъти
Получил благодарност: 0 пъти
mm za na4alo iskam pitam ima li nqkoi koito da se zanimava po-seriozno s tova i kakvi programi moje mi preporu4a za remixirane

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: 14 Юни 2006 22:14 
Зарибен

Мм не се занимавам сериозно, но мога да ти препоръчам MJ Studio или Traktor DJ.

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: 14 Юни 2006 22:44 
Скучаещ

spider^^^ написа:
Мм не се занимавам сериозно, но мога да ти препоръчам MJ Studio или Traktor DJ.

mm mersi i ne e zaduljitelno da se zanimava6 seriozno tuka e sa funna i za obmqnata na info :) 6te probvam programkite

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: 14 Юни 2006 23:19 
Не мога да се спра
Аватар

Години: 32

Един мой познат мн се кефеше на "Трактора"....каза че била добра...иначе аз неразбирам :)

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: 14 Юни 2006 23:21 
Търсач

mm ne koi znae kakvo az si praeh po-edno vreme ama mai ima i po-dobri ot neq

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: 14 Юни 2006 23:40 
Скучаещ

Nasetooo написа:
mm ne koi znae kakvo az si praeh po-edno vreme ama mai ima i po-dobri ot neq

mdam no i az 4akam da razbera koi sa i da se mqtam :)

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: 15 Юни 2006 01:19 
Луд умора няма

Най-добрата е FL Studio 5, аз работя с нея и съвсем смело мога да кажа че всичко което ти трябва е въображение (при положение че знаеш как да работиш ест).

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: 15 Юни 2006 01:35 
Заинтересован

Години: 44

Получил благодарност: 2 пъти
Reason

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: 15 Юни 2006 10:17 
Не мога да се спра
Аватар

Години: 30

Atomix - с тази стават добри миксове

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: 15 Юни 2006 11:29 
Не мога да се спра
Аватар

Години: 36

Fruity Loops е интересна програмка и я имаме в pub-a, мисля.
Аз съм за нея ;}

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: 15 Юни 2006 12:06 
Търсач

Fruity Loops ne e li za pravene na beatove neshty takova shtot i az q imam a puk Traktora se smesvat dve pesni i praesh effekti

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: 16 Юни 2006 18:07 
Още малко ..още
Аватар

Години: 39

ако търсиш неща за смесване някъде ми се върти из двд-тата един
DJ Pack който съдържа това :
MixVibes Pro
The latest and most powerful edition of MIXVIBES Family is now available:
PRO 5 edition is a professional DJ software that allows up to 4 vinyls and/or CD turntables at the same time, a powerful 16 patterns sampler and full management of VST effects, DirectX effects, MIDI and every controllers available on the market.

EZ-DJ Plus
Choose from included music or select your own MP3s and then step up to the turntables and start mixing. With EZ-DJ Plus 1.2, you can finally create the ultimate mix CD. Once you have decided on music, you can perform cool DJ tricks and apply great-sounding effects. When your mix is complete, burn it to a CD or export it to your portable music device and take that mix to go!

DJ Decks
djDecks is a computer mixing program for both beginning and professional dj's.
Mix your mp3, ogg, wma and wav files easily on any configuration.
djDecks is all you need to get started and become a dj!

PCDJ PRO
Looking for the best ..? PCDJ Pro Edition enables you to mix, remix and DJ music like never before. With all its unique, top-end features, PCDJ Pro delivers - fast, easy, reliable and still great fun. Boosting your live performance to new heights, PCDJ Pro is the only choice for today's serious DJ.
PCDJ Pro Edition is also great for developing your trademark set. Instantly check out the mix potential of new tracks or fresh arrangements - before ever reaching the DJ booth! Make the most of your time and infinite music collection to prepare well in advance!
PCDJ Pro has all a demanding DJ could ever need to stay on top: secure your bulging record case against unwelcome guests, capture and instantly reverse a loop from your favourite track - then mix it straight back in! In great style, your DJ career has just gone digital!

Rockit PRO DJ 3.2
Pro DJ Mixing Software! All the standard features of a dual deck player, and much more! Sound FX; AutoMixing; Looping; Cueing; Jog Wheel; Pitch Control; Extended Libraries; 20 Band EQ; Integrated Jukebox; Multiple Sound Board Support; Easy Setup.
Mix to the main hall, while you play background music to another system at the same time! Rock Solid, and designed for the wedding and party pro.

DSS DJ
DSS DJ was redesigned to become brick wall stable.
With a new look and feel, this version becomes the new state of the art DJ beat mixing software.
DSS DJ was developed with the purpose to meet all DJs requests, from beginners to PRO DJs.

Atomix MP3 2.3
AtomixMP3, the best MP3 DJ mix software now available, was developed to make the technical aspect of djing literally as simple as clicking a mouse. Atomix Productions has excellent news for you: all you need now to mix music is a regular computer!
AtomixMP3 provides you with the usual 2 track MP3 player, pitch control, crossfader, BPM counter, you've probably already come across if you're familiar with DJ mix softwares.
What sets our software in a class of its own is its revolutionary one click BPM beat matching. With AtomixMP3, you've also got the exclusive possibility of recording your mix sessions directly into ready-to-be-burnt-to-CDs WAV files. Plus, you can broadcast your live performance on the net.

Virtual DJ Studio 4.0
Virtual DJ Studio (VDJ) is an MP3 Mixer for live DJ performances. With it, you can Mix MP3 Files, play Karaoke with Multiple Monitor Support, use multiple Sound Cards, and adjust Pitch and Tempo on each file individually. VDJ also contains a full 10-band Graphic Equalizer, full support for Audio Plugins, a Spectrum Analyzer, and many more tools for DJs

Tracktor DJ Studio3
Traktor DJ Studio stretches the limits of conventional tools by opening up a whole new world of real-time sound-alteration possibilities. Spot-on beat matching with one click, up to 10 tempo-precise loops and cue points, a well-equipped DJ mixer, a powerful database, complete remote control, mix recording, overdubbing, and fast mix exporting are only a few highlights from Traktor DJ Studio's extensive list of features.

Lab DJ
Lab DJ is a mixing program for your digital music. It can be used instead of turntables and a mixer at your next party, or instead of a bunch of DJ equipment at a wedding. It also makes a great practice tool for the wannabe DJ. It supports all file types, CDs, and has many sound altering features. With Lab DJ, you can play your music faster, slower, with effects, and backwards. You can use two sound cards as well as a wealth of visual aids from Lab DJ to make you a better DJ.

PCDJ Red 5.3
PCDJ RED software enables you to mix and control your music effortlessly making it ideal for any level of DJ. From beginner to professional, RED delivers high sound quality with multiple functions to boost your performance to new heights. RED allows you to create, organize and manage your MP3 files and makes music performance more enjoyable and easy to do. Mix with the virtual mixer or set up your own an external mixer with ease. Use the keyboard shortcuts and mouse to playback or connect our DAC-2 hardware for the total hands on experience. RED lets you convert your CDs, tapes, and even vinyl records to a high quality MP3 or WAV file formats. RED will even calculate the BPM (beats per minute) for each song so you can pitch match with ease for the perfect blend and create loops or samples of your favorite songs to remix them on the fly

имам познат който се занимава с едитинг и мастеринг и всякаква аудио обработка . мога да го питам с какъв софт разполага но последния път като му бях на гости видях двд-та съдържащи :
Steinberg.Cubase.SX.v3.0
Sony.ACID.Pro.v6.0
Sonic.Foundry.Acid.Latin.v2.0
Hip.Hop.In.Session.Vol.1.Training
Ableton.Live.v5.2-BEAT
Sony - Sound Forge v8.0
EYEON FUSiON v5.02 BUiLD 72
Hartmann.Neuron.VS.v1.0

аз нямам някакъв кой знае какъв опит но предимно за чистене на паразитни звуци и пращене ползвам Cool Edit Pro

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Заглавие:
МнениеПубликувано на: 16 Юни 2006 19:03 
Скучаещ

ам арчп мерси за инфото но няма се расурдя ако ка4и6 малко софт за миксиране и аз нз какъф точно ми трябва но искам си правя нещо като сетчета :P и ако има екстри и за добавяне не6то такова търся аз специално

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 13 мнения ] 

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]