Бергон интернет и телевизия

Официален форум
Дата и час: 19 Мар 2024 11:10

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]

Правила на форума

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 187 мнения ]  Отиди на страница Предишна  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Автор Съобщение
МнениеПубликувано на: 13 Дек 2009 18:13 
Луд умора няма
Аватар

Години: 28

Благодарил: 0 пъти
Получил благодарност: 0 пъти
Някой може ли да ми преведе това? : Ok I found out what the problem was. This has not been mentioned in any faq's or any of the guides in making a multiboot cd/dvd. The problem that is occuring is within the bootsector file. For instance xp.dat or an xp.bin boot file. Within the boot file when you replace the i386 with your new folder it should be in caps and not lower case. For instance if you use easyboot to replace text within xp.dat under the easyboot folder it will state about 0 bites have been writen. However if you type I386 and replace with your folder name it goes though. Now if you use lower case for your folder for instance if you have a folder called xppro in lower case letters and you type it the same way in the replace feild when replacing i386 it will not work. So you have to type it XPPRO in all caps and replace I386 with XPPRO.

Xppro was an example though. You can put it in any folder you wish just remember to make it all caps. Also remember the i is also caps as in I.Replace I386 with XXXX and you'll be fine. Just remember easyboot only allows 4 letters but if you use ultraedit or another text editor you can replace I386 with more then 4 letters providing that they are all caps as well like XXXXXXX and it will boot.

I hope I have helped everyone with there ntldr problems cause i helped myself after a 2 week headache. Good luck to all and if you happen to run into anymore ntldr errors then please post I'll be back around to keep things inline with ntldr errors.

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: 24 Дек 2009 21:37 
Луд умора няма
Аватар

Години: 28

Никой ли не може ?

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: 03 Фев 2010 12:04 
Зарибен
Аватар

Получил благодарност: 3 пъти
KIMI написа:
Стоичков може.
xD

И Чък Норис!

(-;

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: 03 Фев 2010 12:06 
Администратор
Администратор
Аватар

Години: 35

Благодарил: 19 пъти
Получил благодарност: 58 пъти
m0rgan написа:
Някой може ли да ми преведе това? : Ok I found out what the problem was. This has not been mentioned in any faq's or any of the guides in making a multiboot cd/dvd. The problem that is occuring is within the bootsector file. For instance xp.dat or an xp.bin boot file. Within the boot file when you replace the i386 with your new folder it should be in caps and not lower case. For instance if you use easyboot to replace text within xp.dat under the easyboot folder it will state about 0 bites have been writen. However if you type I386 and replace with your folder name it goes though. Now if you use lower case for your folder for instance if you have a folder called xppro in lower case letters and you type it the same way in the replace feild when replacing i386 it will not work. So you have to type it XPPRO in all caps and replace I386 with XPPRO.

Xppro was an example though. You can put it in any folder you wish just remember to make it all caps. Also remember the i is also caps as in I.Replace I386 with XXXX and you'll be fine. Just remember easyboot only allows 4 letters but if you use ultraedit or another text editor you can replace I386 with more then 4 letters providing that they are all caps as well like XXXXXXX and it will boot.

I hope I have helped everyone with there ntldr problems cause i helped myself after a 2 week headache. Good luck to all and if you happen to run into anymore ntldr errors then please post I'll be back around to keep things inline with ntldr errors.

Цялата работа е, че тая новата папка трябва да е с главни букви задължително. И че може да е само до 4 символа, освен ако не използваш ultraedit или друг текстов едитор, ще можеш да замениш I386 с повече от 4 буквена папка, и пак ще буутне :)

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: 19 Юни 2010 12:23 
Фен на Левски
Аватар

Години: 33

Thank you for your recent order number . Your order has been refunded as we were unable to deliver the parcel to you.

Изображение

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: 15 Апр 2011 18:54 
Луд умора няма
Аватар

Получил благодарност: 12 пъти
Rippin' my heart was so easy, so easy, launch your assault now, take it easy. Raise your weapon, raise your weapon, one word and it's over. rippin' through like a missile, rippin' through my heart, rob me of this love. Raise your weapon, raise your weapon... And it's over.

Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over. Dropping your bombs now, on all we've built, how does it feel now to watch it burn, burn, burn? Raise your weapons, raise your weapons... And its over.

Rippin' my heart was so easy, so easy, launch your assault now, take it easy. Raise your weapon, raise your weapon, one word and it's over. Rippin' through like a missile, rippin' through my heart, rob me of this love. Raise your weapon, raise your weapon... And it's over. How does it feel now to watch it burn, burn, burn?

[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/raise-your-w ... dmau5.html ]

Rippin' my heart was so easy, so easy, launch your assault now, take it easy. Raise your weapon, raise your weapon, one word and it's over. Rippin' through like a missile, rippin' through my heart, rob me of this love. Raise your weapon, raise your weapon... And it's over.

Ease up your ego,you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over. Dropping your bombs now, on all we've built, how does it feel now to watch it burn, burn, burn? Raise your weapon, raise your weapons... And its over.

кадърен превод моля (kex)

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

МнениеПубликувано на: 15 Апр 2011 19:23 
Търсач

Години: 42

Благодарил: 2 пъти
Получил благодарност: 1 пъти
Dizzee Rascal написа:
Стоичков може.
xD

Стоичков може и да не знае...но върви го гони с положение и пари...

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 187 мнения ]  Отиди на страница Предишна  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]